[OpenAFS-testers] OpenAFS 1.2.7 Release Candidate 1 now available for testing
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:35:48 -0400
A compressed tar file of OpenAFS 1.2.7-rc1 is now available at:
Changes in this release include:
- Support for MacOS X 10.2.
- fileserver will use rx pings to determine what clients are listening
for responses, preventing asymmetric clients from consuming all
- When running with fakestat on MacOS X, provide fake information to
the Finder to prevent it from descending into every directory
looking for Contents and .DS_Store. Note that this precludes
reliable use of entire volumes as MacOS bundles (i.e. containing a
Contents directory in the root of the volume).
- Userland utility support for SunOS 4.x.
- Various and sundry bug fixes.
Please try out this candidate release and report your findings.
Garry, for the OpenAFS Gatekeepers