[OpenAFS-testers] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.2.7 Release Candidate 1 now available for testing

Jason Garman jgarman@wedgie.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:45:09 -0400

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 01:35:48AM -0400, Garry Zacheiss wrote:
> A compressed tar file of OpenAFS 1.2.7-rc1 is now available at:
>
>   http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/testers/openafs-1.2.7-rc1.tar.gz
>
> Changes in this release include:
>
>   - Support for MacOS X 10.2.

As far as I can tell, this works good (I can't test too much since we are
having some firewall issues which are precluding access to our test AFS
cell).  There was one thing that I had to fix though:

The afs kext refused to load since the CFMBundleVersion was "1.2.7-rc1".
Changing that to "1.2.7" makes everything work as advertised.

Thanks!
--
Jason Garman / jgarman@wedgie.org