[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Deployment Time

Ayokunle Adedipe adedipe@cede.psu.edu
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:25:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Asanka,

Everything installs succesfully. It just takes a very long time to do so.
You may be right on it taking forever ever on the loopback adapter,
becuase when I was deploying a repackaged version of OpenAFS (prior to
your wonderful MSI's) I used confloop.msi a driver wrapper that somebody
wrote to install the loopback adapter and I also experienced this long
delay.  I will send you the information that you require when I get back
to work.

Thanks,
Ayo