[OpenAFS-win32-devel] NIS/MSI Documentation

Tommie Gannert d00-tga@d.kth.se
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:52:16 +0200 (MEST)

OK, so I've included the NIS screens in the Quick Start Guide. It's a
bit messy, and I should really get around converting this from Wiki
to XML...

The NIS and MSI screens look very different, and two things stand
out:

 1) Does the MSI have a CellServDB pick dialog? I haven't seen any.
    The NIS do. That seems deprecated to me...

 2) Labels for the same thing are different. ("Quiet" vs. "Quiet
    mode", etc.) And I think it merely confuses the reader of the
    docs. The NIS labels seems a better choice.

/Tommie