[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Queries to understand OpenAFS as a Remote File System

Wed, 06 Jun 2007 07:53:54 -0400

The entire SMB/CIFS server is located in the src/WINNT/afs/smb*.[ch]
files.  Searching the files for keywords such as "receive", "register",
"listen", etc. should point you in the right direction.

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.