[OpenAFS-win32-devel] afs/powershell tools

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Wed, 30 May 2007 20:22:04 -0400

--Apple-Mail-38-400261897

Hi,

I was thinking of a project that I could contribute to and hopefully
improve my programming skills as I go, and OpenAFS for Windows came
to mind.  I was looking over the roadmap here: http://www.secure-
endpoints.com/openafs-windows-roadmap.html and realized that there
was no mention of Powershell.  I was wondering what the developers
think of building the new GUI interfaces along with Powershell
command line tools (powershell is pretty much the greatest thing
since WMI for windows admins).  I plan on experimenting with C# but
am open to anything.

Anyway, feel free to contact me if I can assist.

Thanks,

- Robbie

--Apple-Mail-38-400261897
	name=PGP.sig