[OpenAFS-win32-devel] afs/powershell tools

Wed, 30 May 2007 21:43:31 -0500

Robbie:

There is a portable admin library already implemented in C.  The only
problem is that it is not thread safe.  Once it is made thread safe it
could be wrapped by a COM interface to make it available via WMI.  Is
that something you would be interested in working on?

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.