[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Windows client in Terminal server/Citrix

Robin Manke-Cassidy Robin.Manke@asu.edu
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:52:31 -0700

Unfortunately I am running the latest version.  I did see in the OpenAFS
road map that there are a couple of things that might directly address
this. =20
	- RX connection pools
	- UNICODE character set support. =20

I see that the RX is not currently funded. Though the native client
would be the best solution.

Unfortunately on a server farm that his hosting 5000+ users I cannot
just restart the service that drops everyone's connections that are
established and working. =20

Robin Manke-Cassidy
Arizona State University
University Technology Office