[OpenAFS-win32-devel] rawops.c

Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:34:58 -0700

Matt W. Benjamin wrote:
> I wonder if the question may have been asked in the code-cleanup spirit, as with many of Simon's recent (non-Windows) changes.
>
> Matt

It may very well have been.  My point is still valid.  There is lots of
code in the source tree that is not currently being used but may be in
the future.  Some of it is built.  Some of it is not.   Much of that
code is maintained in the source tree to ensure that it won't bit rot
to the point that it will not be usable in the future.

Examples outside the Windows tree are pthreaded ubik, rx adaptive
windows, rx adaptive pmtu discovery, ...

Jeffrey Altman