[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Visual Studio Solution

Mickey Lane mickeylane33540@gmail.com
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:52:18 -0400

I have no idea how this sort of thing would be distributed. If there is
sufficient interest and it does need to be shared, I'm sure someone will =
tell me.

Regarding makefiles, etc, there are some issues there. I have some =
suggestions
for resolving those issues but it'll need a bit of discussion.

Mickey.

[..snip..]