[OpenAFS-win32-devel] Visual Studio Solution

Brant Gurganus brant@gurganus.name
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:37:24 -0400

I'd be interested since I do like the IDE environment myself too.
However, I wouldn't suggest it be checked in since it'd likely just
rot. What you could do is create a Makefile project that just uses the
existing Makefile system perhaps. That way it wouldn't rot over time.

Eventually, I see things moving from nmake to msbuild personally, and
current Visual Studio solutions and projects are just msbuild files in
disguise. That'd be a nice route too.

Brant Gurganus
http://gurganus.name/brant