[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS vs. cddafs, msdosfs, and webdav_fs

Shantonu Sen ssen@mit.edu
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:58:00 -0700

> In my case, I am running MacOS 10.0.3.  I just recently
> installed OpenAFS, like just last weekend, so I assume I
> am running version 1.0.4.  However, I can't see any way
> to tell what version of openafs I am running.
>
> How does one tell which version of openafs is installed
> under MacOS 10?

grep Version /Library/Receipts/OpenAFS.pkg/Contents/Resources/OpenAFS.info

or

sudo kmodstat | grep openafs

Unfortunately, the latter does not appear to have been updated. The first
method is probably best.

> I then changed things so openafs did not load at boot-up
> time.  This got Music CD's working for me once again.

Yuck ;-(

Shantonu