[OpenAFS-port-darwin] MacOS X and Tokens

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 16:03:30 -0700

You need to make your pts id the same as your uid. This tricks the
server into thinking pts id's are uid's. Then you can klog and get
access to your resources.

AFS under OS X has a couple of issues:
The finder does not understand ACL's. It only understands
World/Group/Everyone .
The finder does not differentiate between network and local access of
file systems.

Both of these issues are being worked on.