[OpenAFS-port-darwin] MacOS X and Tokens

Matt Elliott melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:00:51 -0500

I tried changing my uid to match my pts id in the cell I'm trying to
authenticate to.  I can klog in a terminal.app window and get a token.
Commands executed in that window work.  i.e. I can copy files which I have
acls to read from AFS to my local disk and can put files into afs where I
have acls to write.

What I haven't been able to do is the same thing from the Finder.  Am I
missing something or is this one of the missing features?  The area I'm
trying to write in, my afs home directory, is owned my me and the unix
permissions look like I should be able to write there.