[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Rename MacOS X packages

Matt Elliott melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:53:08 -0500

Ah, A little more digging and a solution.

You need to rename the files inside the .pkg wrapper to match the name of
the wrapper.  So for this last version of OpenAFS I renamed:

OpenAFS.pkg -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.pkg

And then inside the OpenAFS 1.2.6.pkg/Contents/Resources/:

OpenAFS.bom -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.bom
OpenAFS.info -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.info
OpenAFS.pax.gz -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.pax.gz
OpenAFS.post_install -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.post_install
OpenAFS.sizes -> OpenAFS 1.2.6.sizes

Now the installer works again with the new name.

Kind of a pain but at least possible.

Thanks for your help Jonathan.

--

Matt Elliott			Production Systems Infrastructure
217-265-0257			<mailto:melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu>