[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS and MacosX 10.1.2/Darwin 5.2 - new and old crash

Ragnar Sundblad ragge@nada.kth.se
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:00:17 +0100

--On den 15 januari 2002 15:02 -0500 Chaskiel M Grundman
<cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> If they've changed the ubc_release behavior *again*, I'm going to have to
> find some time (and the source) and figure out what it is. I do not know
> when I will get to it.

I am not familiar with the bowels of the ubc, or the rest of the
relevant code either for that matter, so I am afraid I am not
of very much help trying to assist with this.

Anyway, the source is there now, or rather, one minor version
later is there now. It has cvs tag Apple-201-15 (MacOS X 10.1.2
is xnu-201.14 which, if I have understood this, should have been
Apple-201-14 in the public cvs repository).

/ragge