[OpenAFS-port-darwin] afs and the macosX file system

Joseph Jackson jackson@CMU.EDU
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:17:03 -0500

I don't experience that problem using the same version of the OS and
OpenAFS. You might try mounting the .dmg file using the low-level
command line tools "hdid" or "hdiutil". I don't have the exact syntax
in front of me right now, but there are man pages for both. You might
get a better error message from one of those tools.

Joe Jackson,
Carnegie Mellon University.