[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog/afslog at console login and Mac OS 10.2

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:09:59 -0400

Two things I would talk to Apple about:
1. the logging in with a pag, authing against afs and getting tokens so
we can have home dirs in afs space
2. fixing the finder so that it doesn't just look at the uid/gid to
decide if someone has access to a file/folder.