[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog/afslog at console login and Mac OS 10.2

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:57:35 -0400

A bad solution is to make that particular directory readable in user's afs home directories.
While I haven't tried this under 10.2, under 10.1, I noted that if the user's edu.mit.Kerberos
file did not exist, Kerberos auth failed. I had to touch the file in each user's home
directory.