[OpenAFS-port-darwin] disktool -r in OpenAFS StartupItems script

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:59:56 -0400

Just gave your document a quick read through. This is almost exactly what we
are doing here. And, it works quite nicely.

Our version of instructions are at :
http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/docs/instructions/afs-howto/accessing.html#openafs

these still need some cleaning up to make them more readable for the average
user, but are getting there with time. For non lab machines, we are goig the
route where a user accesses his or her afs home directory as a separate
directory. It is in the lab that aklog and the kerberos plugin come into play.

Also, I'd like to chime in with thanksto Alexei for making all of this
possible.