[OpenAFS-port-darwin] "disktool -r" causes Bus error from diskutil

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn@uni-koeln.de
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:55:08 +0200

--==========2147491067==========

-- Ragnar Sundblad <ragge@nada.kth.se> is rumored to have mumbled on=20
Mittwoch, 23. April 2003 18:40 Uhr +0200 regarding Re:=20
[OpenAFS-port-darwin] "disktool -r" causes Bus error from diskutil:

> I have never seen any problems with either disktool -r or diskutil.
> I tend to think that the openafs client is the bad guy here.

Sure it is. That's what I said from the start. Without OpenAFS everything=20
is fine.

> As you by now may know, we don't use openafs but the Arla client
> (<http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla/>).

Geez, I had no idea that there is an alternative AFS!

> Try it without openafs and see what you get, you can also try
> it with arla instead and see if you get the same problem.

Will do, I guess. Any comments on the differences between OpenAFS and Arla?

Thanks for the info, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum f=FCr angewandte Informatik - Universit=E4tsweiter Service RRZK