[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog.loginLogout with V5 only?

Everette Allen Everette_Allen@ncsu.edu
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:25:26 -0500

Should be more specific here.  There is available a cli aklog from
http://web.mit.edu/openafs with source at
http://web.mit.edu/openafs/www/afs-krb5-darwin.tar.gz.

It seems logical that the next step is to merge the relevant parts of
this aklog with Alexei Kosut's aklog.loginLogout kerberos plug-in.  We
are considering making the port but again don't want to duplicate
effort.  We may still need to do some porting as we have multiple cells
to get tokens for on login.  If anyone needs a multicell version of the
current aklog.loginLogout we can make it available with source.

We considered gssklog as well but we are not ready to move our afs
infrastructure on the server side.

I will look at the installer below just to see if there is anything I
missed in our installer.  Thanks for being willing to share.