[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #81 - 1 msg

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:49:25 -0400

Maybe a better question would be, is it possible to get the screen
saver to renew kerberos tickets? And if kerberos tickets are renewed,
does this trigger Alexei's plugin to refresh tokens?