[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #81 - 1 msg

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:11:25 -0400

Ouch!! Did not know this. I think I'm gonna' report that as a bug as
that is quite broken...

I'll have to advise our users as well to make sure they don't lock
their screensavers as they won't be able to unlock it!

--
David William Botsch