[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: NIS accounts and LoginWindow

bil bil_hays@unc.edu
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:21:39 -0400

Eric,
Have you set up the NIS for contacts and authentication in Directory
Access?

The NIS setup section of <http://www.gl.umbc.edu/root/macosx/> was helpful,
all we had to do was follow the steps for integrating the afs token to the
main login (instructions at <http://www.ibiblio.org/macsupport/kerberos/>,
and then add the NIS info for our domain in directory access).

bil

--On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:01 PM -0400