[OpenAFS-port-darwin] NIS accounts and LoginWindow PlugIn

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:01:20 -0400 (EDT)

  It actually does work fine.  I think what you're missing is under the
Directory Access program, you have to select NIS for the Authentication
and Contacts for the loginwindow to know about the users.  You can check
out a page I wrote with how to set everything up with afs and nis for a
lab type environment at:

http://www.gl.umbc.edu/root/macosx/

Might give some help.

Tim