[OpenAFS-port-darwin] os x: destroying kerb tickets also destroys tokens

Jonathan Z. Simon jzsimon@eng.umd.edu
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:07:04 -0500

(sorry for the long delay in replying to this thread)

Since I *want* the AFS tokens to be destroyed as automatically as
possible, could the AFS tokens be destroyed using the LogoutHook
described at

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Essentials/SystemOverview/
BootingLogin/chapter_4_section_14.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000981/
CJBBAIAB

?

There's also some semi-serious discussion of how to best use these
hooks over at MacOSXHints:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030116061349986

Jonathan