[OpenAFS-port-darwin] os x: destroying kerb tickets also destroys tokens

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl@mac.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:47:56 -0500

Calling the kdestroy program from the logout hook should trigger the
kfm_aklog plugin to destroy your tokens when a user logs out.

Aaron

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 06:07 PM, Jonathan Z. Simon wrote:

> (sorry for the long delay in replying to this thread)
>
> Since I *want* the AFS tokens to be destroyed as automatically as
> possible, could the AFS tokens be destroyed using the LogoutHook
> described at
>
> http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Essentials/SystemOverview/
> BootingLogin/chapter_4_section_14.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000981/
> CJBBAIAB
>
> ?
>
> There's also some semi-serious discussion of how to best use these
> hooks over at MacOSXHints:
> http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030116061349986
>
> Jonathan
>
> On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 09:42  AM, Alexei Kosut wrote:
>
>> On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 10:07  PM, Aaron Rosenblum wrote:
>>> I noticed that if I set the LoginWindow to get tickets on login
>>> (authnoverify method) I will also get an afs token upon login.
>>> However,
>>> if I logout using the menu item in the apple menu and then ssh back