[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Question regarding your aklog (AFS token) plugin ...

Steve Lidie sol0@Lehigh.EDU
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:38:02 -0500

Good day - I've been trying off-and-on  for weeks to get an AFS token
on login (; mostly using Ragnar's code.  No luck, so today I again
revisited yours.  Here is the log entry I get, would you have any idea
what code 4 is?

Mar 17 12:25:23 Lehigh-Universitys-Computer aklog.loginLogout[1277]:
aklog.loginLogut: aklog failed with error 4

I get the impression that I am the only site unable to get a token upon
login ....

Thanks,

Steve

PS.  I also get "ui_refcount panic averted" syslog messages during
login, perhaps that is related.  These messages also appear using
Ragnar's plugin.