[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Resource / Data Forks

lists@southernohio.net lists@southernohio.net
Mon, 19 May 2003 19:35:14 -0400

Perhaps I should ask another question...  Can /Users be mounted safely
as AFS?  Or is it better practice to have Users' subdirectories mounted
as AFS?  ie, /Users/me/Documents is AFS.

Thanks!  I'm started to get excited!  :D  This will be a network
administrator's dream come true.