[OpenAFS-port-darwin] building 1.2.9 on Jaguar

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:19:05 -0400

A couple of questions since I am building 1.2.9 on Jaguar with Alexi's
patches.

Got the following things not being built for ppc_darwin_60... do I care?

shared libafsrpc
MT libadmin

also got the following warning from ld:

ld: warning table of contents of library openafs-1.2.9/lib/librxkad.a
not sorted slower link editing will result (use the ranlib(1) -s option)

I used ./configure --enable-transarc-paths
--with-afs-sysname=ppc_darwin_60 followed by a make

also saw a lot of ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _xdr_int
and _xdr_string and _xdr_opaque and _xdr_u_long among others (all seem
to be xdr things)... once again, since it seems to have built... do I
care?

then, of course make dest, which seems to have finished successfully.

Now, how do I turn this into a Mac OS X package? I thought there were
some scripts included some place, but cannot seem to find anything.

Thanks!

--
David William Botsch