[OpenAFS-port-darwin] mozilla on afs probs

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:40:27 -0400

Hi.

I was just reading through openafs-info archives and noted your problem
with mozilla not being able to save files for users with afs home
directories.

We've got the same problem.. happens with both mozilla and camino.
Safari seems fine as well as IE, though, haven't tried Mail.app.

We, too, are using 10.2.5 and thinking about going to 10.2.6.

Have you found a solution yet to the mozilla can't save files problem?

ps this did not happen with earlier versions of Jaguar. I forget at
which version I first noticed the problem.

--
David William Botsch