[OpenAFS-port-darwin] mozilla on afs probs

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:01:10 -0400

Our "solution", unfortunately, has been to uninstall Mozilla and Camino
and limit our machines to IE and Safari.

I suppose I could set up some sort of local downloadable temp
directory, but that makes things complicated for the enduser to have to
remember to save to one place or it doesn't work (and then to copy
files over to their afs home dir).

--
David William Botsch