[OpenAFS-port-darwin] building 1.2.9 on Jaguar

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:39:34 -0400

Well, I just looked up ranlib in the manpage:

-s Producte the preferred table of contents, which results in faster
link editing when linking with the archive.

Order of the table of contents is ordered by symbol name (with -s)
instead of by order of members in the archive.

I wonder how much of a difference this would make.

--
David William Botsch