[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Many crashes on OS X 10.3

Bruce Carter bcarter@nd.edu
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:18:28 -0500

I've thanked him personally, but I would also like to mention here that
Aaron's previous material was inestimably valuable in getting our 10.2
cluster rollout together.  I'm already storing up material for 10.3
(Summer 2004 probably).

--
Bruce Carter, ACTC, MacCSE, MCP              http://www.nd.edu/~bcarter/
Senior Systems Engineer                            mailto:bcarter@nd.edu