[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog fails in Mac OS X 10.3

Peter D. Barnes, Jr. pdbarnes@llnl.gov
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:06:43 -0800

Hello,

	I've been trying to get aklog to work with Kerberos on Mac OS
X 10.3.1  Everything I try results in:

	MacOS X/bin$ aklog -d
	Note: Operation is performed on cell fnal.gov
	Authenticating to cell fnal.gov (server fsus01.fnal.gov).
	We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm FNAL.GOV.
	Getting tickets: afs/fnal.gov@FNAL.GOV
	Kerberos error code returned by get_cred: -1750206207
	aklog: Couldn't get fnal.gov AFS tickets:
	aklog: Cannot convert V5 address information while getting AFS tickets

This *does* cause Kerberos to get an afs ticket:

	MacOS X/bin$ klist
	Kerberos 5 ticket cache: 'API:Initial default ccache'
	Default Principal: pdbarnes@FNAL.GOV
	Valid Starting     Expires            Service Principal
	11/13/03 14:50:29  11/14/03 00:50:31  krbtgt/FNAL.GOV@FNAL.GOV
			renew until 11/20/03 14:50:29
	11/13/03 14:50:50  11/14/03 00:50:31  afs@FNAL.GOV
			renew until 11/20/03 14:50:31

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Peter
Peter D. Barnes, Jr.                    N-Division
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory  Physics and Advanced Technology
7000 East Avenue, L-50                  email:  pdbarnes@llnl.gov
P. O. Box 808                           Voice:  (925) 422-3384
Livermore, California 94550             Fax:    (925) 423-3371