[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Openafs and OSX 10.3?

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:16:53 -0400 (EDT)

> -- "Tim C." <tim@umbc.edu> is rumored to have mumbled on Freitag, 10.
> Oktober 2003 18:12 Uhr -0400 regarding [OpenAFS-port-darwin] Openafs and
> OSX 10.3?:
>
> > I was trying to get this working with my developer copy, and it failed
> > to load the module.  Has anyone tried this recently, or anything?  I'm
> > concerned that the final release is coming out in about a month or less,
> > and OpenAFS won't work on it.
>
> Check out this thread:
>
> <https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/port-darwin/2003-September/000339.html>

  Thanks for pointing that out to me.  I missed it cause of the subject
line. ;)  I didn't see in the thread, but does anyone know if this
afs_vop_abortop function got into the source, so it will be in the next
version?  I saw that you got it to work, and it seemed to be a stable
piece of code, but nothing about commiting it. ;)

Thanks,
  Tim

Tim Craig            These are my opinions and not my employers. :)
OIT-Systems
tim@umbc.edu         It's hard to be serious when you're
                       naked. - Garfield