[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Panther and OpenAFS1.2.10a won't start

Matt Elliott melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:31:13 -0600

I just upgraded two systems from Jaguar 10.2.8 with OpenAFS 1.2.10.  Both
systems were working fine and had afs access with no problems.
I upgraded both systems to Panther and then installed OpenAFS 1.2.10a.  I
rebooted and AFS hasn't started on either system.  I tried running the
/Library/StartupItems/OpenAFS/OpenAFS script and I get the following error:

melliott% ./OpenAFS start
/Network/afs does not exist. Not starting AFS client.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try next?

--

Matt Elliott			Production Systems Infrastructure
217-265-0257			<mailto:melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu>