[OpenAFS-port-darwin] anyone want to work on the installer?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:43:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, David Botsch wrote:

> I also have a cocoa app which can be run from a postinstall which does the
> following:
>
> set cell name
> set the cell alias
> edit the CellServDB
> set the afsd.options
>
> It doesn't actually verify the correctness, but what be a good addition.
>
> See:
> http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs/afsinstall.app.tar.gz
>
> haven't stuck the source up, yet, but, can send to anyone upon request.

you should stick the source up;-) or just mail it to openafs-bugs and send
a reference to the ticket. whatever. i don't have time to write it now,
but it would make the installer be much more professional. likewise, we
need a background image, but that's another story