[OpenAFS-port-darwin] anyone want to work on the installer?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:53:24 -0400

K. Source is up.

Should just be able to call it from the postflight script. Though,
since it's technically a project builder project, don't know how you
actually compile the thing from the commandline.