[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Installing earlier version - top level GUI issue

Gene Van Buren gene@bnl.gov
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:11:09 -0400

While not a solution to the root of the problem, it may help
out your user: create a soft link to the top AFS directory
that you'd like to access on the Desktop:

ln -s /afs/blah.lah.com/dir1/dir2 ~/Desktop/AFSTopDir

The user can then simply double click on the AFSTopDir
icon and get to the directory they need.

If that doesn't work, something else is awry.

-Gene