[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Installing earlier version - resolved GUI issue

JOSHUA R HYMAN jrhyman@wisc.edu
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:14:09 -0500

Okay, it appears that once the AFS directory is accessed through the GUI, the tokens at the GUI level
do not seem to change until the computer is restarted.  Obtaining tokens prior to clicking on the icon on the
desktop provides GUI access to the directory below the top level of AFS.  Very strange but acceptable in this
case.

Thanks again.