[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: Re: Many crashes on OS X 10.3

Sly Upah supah@iastate.edu
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:47:32 CST

Not sure if this is pertinent or not. I'm on a dual G4 as well.
I did not have any crashes on 10.3.2 until I installed 1.2.11.
OpenAFS has been rock solid up until 1.2.11. After installing
1.2.11 on my 10.3.2 systems, I have had about 4 panics/crashes.
However, I have not had a crash in the last day or so. The only
thing changed was I have not mounting any AFP mounts.  So far so good.
And, I am using AFS a lot because I'm using nmh to do e-mail
and my Mail dir is sym-linked off into AFS. Lots of filtering
leading to mv's and rm's. At this point, I'm wondering if there
is some sort of problem with AFS looking AFP mount points.
Sounds weird, but true.
Sly