[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: Many crashes on OS X 10.3

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:13:09 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Jason Ferrara wrote:

> Which brings me to ask again, is there anyone in charge of the darwin
> port
> of OpenAFS? Or has it been abandoned?

Did you consider asking on any of the other OpenAFS lists, like
openafs-info? ;-)

I didn't do the port, so this list was off my radar screen. I assume
Chaskiel's been busy with other things.

And a bunch of the bugs complained about here never made it into the
OpenAFS bug tracking system, either.

In theory FedEx should be dropping a dual G4 on my doorstep shortly, until
then, I have only a uniprocessor laptop, and well, AFS isn't breaking.