[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Newbie Question

Andrew W. Hill jessicat@jmug.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:46:16 -0800

I've lurked for a while, but have recently come across a problem I
can't find the answer to.

I'm running 10.3 on a machine with a particular login/password, and I
want them to be able to access an AFS directory owned by a different
login/password.  It's the same person, so they have both sets of
l/ps.  Everything I've found seems to indicate that this is not
doable, but I have trouble believing that :)  I know very little
about UNIX administration & authentication, but it seems that I
should be able to tweak the Kerberos settings somehow...

TIA,
Andrew