[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Newbie Question

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl@mac.com
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:16:38 -0500

You can do this, you will just need to authenticate manually.  Either
using the plugin that piggybacks afs authentication onto kerberos
authentication, in which case you would use the Kerberos.app to expire
the tickets you get on your machine normally and get ones for a
different realm/cell or using klog at the command line.

Aaron