[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #192 - 1 msg

Herlind Wurth wurth@imp.univie.ac.at
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:53:11 +0100

Hi Bil!

Thanks for the help, but that won#t work.
I cannot get the afs tokens at login, because login = peters
and gets the kerberos ticket from the Domailcontroller (I.U.AC.AT).

But I want the afs token together with the kerberos ticket
for sam from M.I.U.AC.AT.
That's the problem, that there are 2 different servers that
provide the kerberos tickets and they do not communicate with
each other.

So I have to get the ticket from M.I.U.AC.AT manually (through
the Kerberos-GUI-application). What I want is to get the afs
tickets automatically, when I get the second kerberos ticket.

Bye,Ann