[OpenAFS-port-darwin] My Ramblings was--Re: Many crashes on OS X 10.3 - MP problem?

Steve Lidie sol0@Lehigh.EDU
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:21:00 -0500

On Mar 11, 2004, at 3:08 AM, Nicholas Riley wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 01:47:38AM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>> The thing I need right now is a simply reproducible crash. Even if
>> it's
>> "run this script which hammers the machine", as long as it crashes
>> every
>> time that would be great.
>
> For us, it's "run LaunchBar".  The setup scan crashes our machines
> every time.
>
> 	  <http://www.obdev.at/products/launchbar/>
>
> Hope it works for you.

If not, I was, in the past, able to reproduce it (vnreclaim) at will.
If above doesn't work out for you send mail and I'll take the time to
(try to) reproduce the conditions ...