[OpenAFS-port-darwin] My Ramblings was--Re: Many crashes on OS X 10.3 - MP problem?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:29:32 -0500 (EST)

Don't CC me on the replies; I'm reading the list.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Nicholas Riley wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 01:47:38AM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> > The thing I need right now is a simply reproducible crash. Even if it's
> > "run this script which hammers the machine", as long as it crashes every
> > time that would be great.
>
> For us, it's "run LaunchBar".  The setup scan crashes our machines
> every time.
>
> 	  <http://www.obdev.at/products/launchbar/>
>
> Hope it works for you.

Haven't tried yet, but, just so I know where to start from: home directory
in AFS, or AFS simply mounted?