[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS for Tiger and aklog

Keith Johnston keith@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:23:27 +1200

Hi
	I have installed the test OpenAFS for Tiger package on a test box and
it starts etc. as it should which is really great, Thanks everyone who
has been labouring to get this out, but we are having a few problems
still.
	The most significant is that we are unable to obtain tokens, we are
running a kerberos 5 only environment and   kinit will get me a
kerberos 5  ticket  klog is unable to authenticate and there is no
aklog in the package I have installed.
	If I can get the source code is there some way I can get it to build
aklog for Tiger and if so where do i get it from and what do i need to
tell it?

Thanks in advance

Keith

Keith Johnston									xtn: 87977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department					Rm 395

	This email is brought to you by the letters OS X and the number 10